The Best Pool Alarms and Pool Gates
The GRIM tested alarms and gates to childproof your pool
(Good Housekeeping Research Institute)
They said about the Poolguard. "The PGRM-2 sounded on each mannequin drop with an average response time of 9.45 seconds, and did not alarm during the wind test. This subsurface device meets all of GHRI’s safety requirements.
1. The Poolguard POOL ALARM, once installed in the pool, cannot be de-activated; it is always in the alarm ready mode.
2. Tamper Proof: Poolguard POOL ALARM will sound an alarm when removed from the pool.
3. Sleep mode: when you would like to use your pool, simply remove the alarm from the pool and put it into sleep mode.
4. Automatic Wake-up: The Poolguard Pool Alarm will automatically wake up and run a system test when installed into the pool.
5. The Poolguard Pool Alarm comes with an in-house remote receiver that has a range up to 200 ft., and comes with a 12 volt power supply.
6. The Poolguard poolside alarm works on a 9-volt battery (not included); with a battery life of approximately one year.
7. Audible low battery indicator at the poolside alarm is also indicated by the in house remote receiver.
8. New sensing technology provides less chance of false alarms due to wind, rain or small objects such as sticks or toys entering the water.
9. Works with pool up to 20' x 40' (800 sq. ft.)
10. The Poolguard Pool Alarm can be used with a solar blanket.
11. Most reliable, advanced, and affordable alarm available.
12. Poolguard Pool Alarms are designed to detect intrusions similar to a one year old child weighing 18 pounds and up
Please see Manual for more information.
Adobe Acrobat document [2.6 MB]